Sunday, March 29, 2009

Formal, not.

My break is coming to a screeching halt.

Pros? Cons?

Pros... hm... I can finally get back to school and get back to work. I don't know what has happened to me... but I'm aching to get my hands on homework... WHAT?! No I'm not! But.. I am.. No.. NO I'M NOT!

Cons...


SLEEP... I've been sleeping late and waking up late. Well, except Monday-Thursday, hehe, where I woke up every morning at 5 to hit the gym.



I'm not going to bother focusing on my grammar or intellect, I'm really exhausted right now.

I cleaned my room the other day.. which always happens to be a Wednesday, right? hahah. Ran through a box full of memories... memories.. hmmm. I reread my basic training letters, and I envisioned where I was during that time, rather interesting. The music that influenced my writing, the environment that molded my mind and thoughts. My heart has distended to incorporate a lot of emotions and "growing up"...

I haven't lost track of who I am. People throw insults at me, claiming that I aspire too high, or I am an effete snob with the ego the size of Jersey.

I ran across my Elementary School stuff... which I find extremely funny. Yannie, if you read this, let it be known that you looked extremely ridiculous back then, those buck teethes fooled me greatly... by the way, thanks for coming with me to Fremont you asscrack. You almost witnessed me getting knocked out.

Anyways, I wanted to extend my gratitude to the Falcon Battalion for maintaining the Principles Trophy. You all know how much it means to me that the trophy stayed with us. I'm glad to have been part of it all, and as the commanders devolved into the 09' commanders, and eventually the 10' co you have all shown great leadership, dedication, motivation, and heart. I'm proud of you all... and once again, THANK YOU...


As for spring break.. hmm. Could've been better. I spend most of my break doing homework, what can I say? I'm a nerd at heart. Played football, watched movies, had breakfast, brunch, lunch, linner, dinner, and plenty of midnight, or even "too-damn early" breakfast.

I wish I could've spent time with you. I wish I could've seen you more, that's what really bugged me this entire break. I hate what has happened between us... We were so damn close, and now it seems as if we live on different planets. Truth be told, my apodictic tone may sound pathetic right now... but I really miss you.


I left one final assignment to work on. Issue speech... I don't know what I want to talk about. I'm usually extremely confident in my words, demeanor, and grace.. but I feel as if I've fallen from that stature. My judgement do define my actions in a more neoteric manner, more modern, if you will. I won't say hi to you, if I don't know you... then again, how will I make friends? Hahahaha.

But I feel as if I'm overtly invidious of nobody. My expectations are either set too high, or my hopes are too low... What's wrong with me?

People... double standard.. double standard. Stop this FML epidemic. It has sweepe- No, it has swiffered the nation.

1 comment:

  1. Hahahahaha. Wow, thanks and you're welcome.

    ReplyDelete